What is the Northern Warwickshire Tourism (NWT)?
Northern Warwickshire Tourism, a non profit making organisation, includes local businesses, places to visit, hotels and B&Bs in North Warwickshire, Nuneaton & Bedworth and surrounding areas. We have members ranging from Middleton Hall and Bosworth Battlefield Centre to country parks, children’s farms and a Book Farm.
We aim to celebrate all that’s great about Northern Warwickshire and beyond, to boost visitor numbers and improve the local economy. So, we’re always looking for new members to help spread the word – Are you interested in joining us?
As part of your membership you’ll receive……
- a full listing on our website and a location on the site map www.visitnorthernwarwickshire.com
- the opportunity to promote your events and offers on the website
- an entry in our leaflets, which are updated regularly
- free support to spread your messages through NWT’s active Facebook and Twitters sites – /visitnorthernwarwickshire & @nwtourism
- invitations to networking events throughout the year to meet other members, discuss issues and swap ideas. You can even host a meeting to showcase your business
All this for just £5 a month – £60 a year or £30 a year for charities/voluntary organisations
How do I become a member of the NWT?
Complete the Application form to become a member of the NWT.
You can complete an online form here to submit your details.